Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bride Zeta III Install

Hey guys, Matt back with another update!

Well I've been busy collecting parts for the S15, the most recent was a lucky find on a forum I frequent, I was unhappy with the stock seats so I had been hunting a while for a solution. After talking with my engineer regarding the legalities of a seat swap, I had learnt that ADR approval and FIA-approved seats are both legal.



And so began the search for a suitable seat! So I had settled on the Bride ZETA III series for looks and price and after sitting in a couple I knew I was on the right track! Next step was finding a seat rail! After some hunting around and researching I had learnt that a Bride FO-type rail would suit, and so it did!

Here's the result of the install





Initial impressions.....wow! I cannot over-emphasise how much of an improvement a proper bucket-seat makes to a car, the difference is night and day! You feel at one with the car, and gain a considerable amount of 'fee' for the car and what the chassis is doing. An essential upgrade for anyone who enjoys driving,

Next up, ASI 58mm radiator upgrade and Evans Waterless coolant!

No comments:

Post a Comment